This is the Tuesday night Daily Reflections meeting.
Topic: Today’s reading from the Daily Reflections book
Start time: 7.30PM AEST
Duration: 90 minutes
Zoom Meeting ID: 542-048-788
Zoom Meeting link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/542048788
How do I access the meeting?
Desktop or laptop computer instructions (microphone & speakers required)
- Click Join meeting button below
- Please click Open zoom.us if you see the system dialog window
- If nothing prompts from your browser, click the link to launch the meeting, or download & run Zoom
- When Zoom Meeting window is open, click Join Audio, then in the next screen click Join With Computer Audio button
Smartphone or tablet instructions
- Tap Join meeting button below
- Note: If this is the first time you have used Zoom Meeting you will be prompted to install the Zoom Meeting app from App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Play Store (Android)
- Once app is installed on your device, return to this page and tap the join meeting button again
Landline or mobile phone instructions
- Dial: 02 8015 6011
- When prompted enter the following meeting id: 684 026 861; then the password: 078052
- Wait for the chairperson to admit you to the meeting
What are the meeting guidelines?
ONLINE MEETING GUIDELINES
- The chairperson will be present 10 minutes before the start of the meeting
- Please login to the meeting 5 minutes before the start
- The host/chairperson will slowly admit people from the waiting room. Please be patient as our hosts/co-hosts vet participants before entering the meeting. This is to help prevent non-AA members intruding in the meeting and help improve the privacy and safety of our meetings.
- The chairperson will start the meeting with relevant readings.
- They will then ask participants in the meeting to share for 5-10 minutes, depending on numbers.
- Please mute your microphone until you are asked to share to avoid background noise interrupting speakers
- If you arrive after the meeting has started, please ensure your microphone is muted until you’re asked to share.
We suggest that you do not give out your phone number, address or other personal details – or the personal details of another member – in the meeting. Rather, we suggest you do so via a direct message.
Derogatory, demeaning, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive and/or hateful behaviours are not acceptable. (Offenders will be removed from the meeting without warning).
Breaking someone’s anonymity, privacy, international copyright agreements, violations of law are not permitted. Predatory behaviour, serious or dangerous situations may also be reported to the police.
For questions, concerns, complaints, suggestions, please private message the chairperson or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our FAQs page for more instructions on how to participate in Zoom Meetings