Welcome to the Sunday night Steps meeting.
Topic: We will share on our experiences with the Twelve Steps.
Start time: 7.30PM AEDT
Duration: 90 minutes
Zoom Meeting ID: 487-919-775
Meeting Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/487919775
How do I access the meeting?
Desktop or laptop computer instructions (microphone & speakers required)
- Click Join meeting button below
- Please click Open zoom.us if you see the system dialog window
- If nothing prompts from your browser, click the link to launch the meeting, or download & run Zoom
- When Zoom Meeting window is open, click Join Audio, then in the next screen click Join With Computer Audio button
Smartphone or tablet instructions
- Tap Join meeting button below
- Note: If this is the first time you have used Zoom Meeting you will be prompted to install the Zoom Meeting app from App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Play Store (Android)
- Once app is installed on your device, return to this page and tap the join meeting button again
Landline or mobile phone instructions
- Dial: 02 8015 6011
- When prompted enter the following meeting id: 487 919 775; then the password: 270425
- Wait for the chairperson to admit you to the meeting
What are the meeting guidelines?
ONLINE MEETING GUIDELINES
- The chairperson will be present 10 minutes before the start of the meeting
- Please login to the meeting 5 minutes before the start
- The chairperson will start the meeting with relevant readings.
- They will then ask participants in the meeting to share for 5-10 minutes, depending on numbers.
- Please mute your microphone until you are asked to share to avoid background noise interrupting speakers
- If you arrive after the meeting has started, please ensure your microphone is muted until you’re asked to share.
According to Tradition 11 “Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films. “ This includes on the Internet. As this is a publicly available forum, we suggest you don’t:
- Use your full name
- Display a profile picture of yourself
- Enable your video camera
- Use another member’s full name or personal identity
We also recommend that you do not give out your phone number, address or other personal details – or the details of another member – in the meeting or chat.
If you do wish to share your phone number or other personal details with another member in the meeting, please do so via a direct message.
We would also suggest that as this is a public forum you should exercise caution sharing any personal information with someone you don’t know in real life.
Derogatory, demeaning, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive and/or hateful behaviours are not acceptable. (Offenders will be removed from the meeting without warning).
Breaking someone’s anonymity, privacy, international copyright agreements, violations of law are not permitted. Predatory behaviour, serious or dangerous situations may also be reported to the police.
For questions, concerns, complaints, suggestions, please private message the chairperson or email email@example.com. Do not post it in the meeting chat – it will be removed.
See our FAQs page for more instructions on how to participate in Zoom Meetings